Monday, November 16, 2009

Isaac is officially 6 months old as of the twelfth! I can't believe how fast he's growing up. For his half birthday his Aunt Chelsea actually got him a little gift. He got a cute little tie, now he'll look so snazzy at church. :)

Along with turning 6 months old also comes a doctor appointment. I had to wake him from his nap ( after only sleeping 20 minutes) to go. Since he'd be tired I was hoping I wouldn't have too much of a grump to deal with. Luckily he ended up acting like an angel. They took all his measurements- 18 lbs 14 oz (75%)- 27 inches (75%) and his head is 44.5 cm (50%). So he's a big healthy boy! :) Then it came time for his shots, the dreaded needle. As the doctor gave him his shots he screamed his saddest cry, arched his back, and broke my heart. But then it was done, and within a minute he was just fine. Unfortunately the doctor ran out of one of the shots, so we have to go back for it. I wish we could've just got it all done at once!

His favorite sleep position, bottoms up! This is him right before his appointment.

His battle wounds. :(

4 comments:

Stephie said...

poor poor isaac. can't believe he is already 6 months!!

Stephie said...

And really? He was in the 75% ??? Didn't he used to be 50%? He has gotten chubby! :)

Jessica Shipp said...

I can't believe six months has gone by, that is crazy. He sure is one cute kid! We need to get together, what are you up to?

Amy said...

Yeah we do! Um, maybe we can play sometime this next week? Or would it be better to wait til school's out?