But here's the update on Isaac:
He's definitely got 3 teeth. A nice pair of little crooked ones on bottom and then this big buck tooth growing from the top.
He pulls this horrible scream-at-the-top-of-his-lungs tantrum and we can't wait for a few years down the road when we can tell him he's not allowed to do that.
He is very interested with wires and especially ones that lead to outlets.
He's learned that the word "NO" is most serious for 2 things in our house; touching the outlets and connecting wires and touch the keyboard when one of us is working on the computer. I'm pleased to say that he really listens to us really good and he stops even if we're across the room.
He's obsessed with eyes. He wants to pluck them out. This applies both to stuffed animals as well as human beings.
He's making all sorts of sounds now and is constantly changing his common terms and phrases with every few days.
For Valentine's day Amy took me to Nicklecade and some other "memorable" places that we did while dating. And I took her to Chuck a Rama where she eats a hundred of her favorite scones and everything else and then I decorated her room with lots of pink balloons and streamers and stuff all girlsy. Oh and I went to the bank and took out a bunch of cash and used that to decorate the room too. oh and Peanut M&M's too of course.
We are doing great with school and life so far and as of today, and Brad is getting over strep.
Happy February All!
1 comment:
I loved this post, so funny. What a fun age, huh?? :) and your V-day sounds awesome.
Post a Comment