Friday, June 17, 2011

It's Hot Here

So we've had my mom here for a week, and my dad got here on Wednesday. Unluckily for both of them, our AC broke the day before my dad got here. It's close to 100 degrees outside, with lots of humidity, and we can safely say that our house is a miserable place to be right now. The AC still slightly worked, until yesterday it was completely warm. So last night was not pleasant, and I spent all night being worried that Luke would get overheated. At 5 in the morning, Brad and I took Luke out to the car to cool him off. Isaac amazingly slept through the night just fine. Anyways, as I type, we have some guys installing a new system, so we will be so grateful when they are done! As for now, we're at the library where it's nice and cool :) Here's a few more pics of the kiddos....




Yesterday we went to the outlet malls to escape the heat hole. Isaac is going through a pooh bear stage right now, and his grandparents spoiled him at the disney store. The boy is seriously attached to that bear.
















1 comment:

Chelsea said...

SUPER CUTE!! P.S. I recieved the birthday card in the mail I LOVED IT! Late or not there was no competition about which was my favorite! Thanks for thinking of me and thanks for taking the time to let Isaac color all over it! It really brightened my day! Love you guys!