Sorry I don't know how to rotate these pics.
Here's luke in Isaac's old bumbo chair! He's so strong! he can hold himself up really really well.
This is for everyone who says that Luke looks like Amy.
I LOVE his open mouth smiles! He's so adorable
Here we are in Memphis waiting for our air plane
Good pic of luke staring
Isaac is obsessed with big airplanes
Well. Today's my first day of school. Isaac woke up and I wasn't there. He told Amy, "me come dada." Poor kid, he thinks he wants to go to school. His time will come!
I'm going to miss my family! Wish me luck in my crazy hard semester!
1 comment:
Aaaah poor dada..... Your dad was gone just like you when you and Britt were born. Sometimes it broke his heart when he was home you kids wouldn't go to him. Ya both only wanted mommy cause that's who ya knew. .. He also had to work all weekend though so truly he never was home. I'm so grateful that you will be there on the weekends..... don't get a big church calling please. that would be horrible at this stage in the game of life.
Love you Mom Valerie
Post a Comment