
Luke Loves to do push ups just like his pops!
Here Luke's playing with toys that Aunt Stephie mailed to him!
Amy invented "Movie Potty Time" today.
He grabbed it!!! HOOOOORRRRAAAAAYYY!!!!

This is our new car!! It's a 2010 Toyota Yaris mpg is 30 in city and 37 on the freeway! (can you tell why Brad likes it)
Also Amy LOVES it because it's MORE spacious in the backseat than our last 2000 VW Jetta. More room for more babies?
Yesterday I was so proud of myself because I managed to get Luke to laugh three times in a row. I had been at school for 2 days in a row and he was acting so happy to hear my voice and have me hold him so when I went to change his diaper it was just too many good things happening and his smiles turned into laughs as I tickled his belly. This morning he nursed and as Amy rocked him back to sleep he closed his eyes and smiled to himself and then out of nowhere he let out these huge chuckles! Amy absolutely loved it. He laughs in his sleep now, he's such a happy baby! Another knew thing about Luke is that he's starting to grab for things. It starts out with him wacking stuff with his fists, then he starts to pull at his shirt or at a blanket. now he's really grabbing his binki and other interesting toys. It's so much fun to see his little mind working out the riddle of how to reach things that he sees. New things with Isaac is that he LOVES having a new Vroom vroom car! The other day I took the new car to school and Amy and the kids went to a friends house in old Darletta the Jetta. When Isaac saw the old car he whined and tried to open up the garage telling amy no no, vroom vroom uh! Then Amy opened the garage and the new car wasn't there and Isaac was so bummed out he didn't 'be happy' for the whole ride there. Every time that he DOES get to ride in the new car he says "me ride THIS vroom vroom!" Also when Amy was giving him some orange juice, he started asking about yellow juice and blue juice. :) he doesn't realize orange is the fruit. he just knows its a color. Maybe we should start feeding him oranges? Too bad they're tuff to peel!
I read Paul today. He taught that we should learn to be content in whatsoever state we find ourselves in. We need to realize that when times are bad, we are forgetting the many good parts of our lives, and when times are great we are forgetting all the things we are lacking. He taught that we are to both be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need. When we realize the truth of our state then like I said at first, we can be content, content to work through our days being strengthened by Christ.
That's how I feel. There are lots of extremely bad things happening, and lots of extreemely good things happening. Thanks to the Lord and thanks to special time pondering the scriptures, we are content.




1 comment:
Congrats on the new car, how exciting!
Post a Comment