Same old new stuff is happening.
It's 2014, the year of graduation from Optometry school.
I was thinking how a short 11 years ago I was graduating from High School.
 |
| 11 years ago, C-o-t-t-o-n! WOOD |
A decade really is a short amount of time, from back then until now. Shocking however when Amy told me, "ya think how 2 decades from now we'll probably be grandparents." That's when I realized how time flies, life is short, and maybe, just maybe, Old people really aren't that old
until they're 85 (that's really old no matter what - sorry grandpa Geddes)
 |
| 10 years ago I was playing at this hot show |
 |
| 9 years ago I was collecting bugs in Honduras |
 |
| While Amy graduated High School |
 |
| 7 years ago Amy and I were dating other people |
 |
| 6 years ago this cake was eaten |
 |
| 5 years ago this baby opened the mail and announced Houston |
 |
| 4 years ago we had this real estate agent show us this house. |
 |
| 3 years ago we went to Las Vegas to visit these folks |
 |
| ...with that new baby in the stroller |
 |
| 2 Years ago I had collected a Spider and a Turtle |
 |
| Last year I got some new glasses... and a Jonas |
And now we're back to being caught up with today again
 |
| bless you Isaac |
And now in thinking about the future it'll probably be pretty boring. We move to Louisiana, get a job and a place to live. Here's a picture that Jonas will take in 1 year from now
 |
| That's right, Amy will be pregnant with a baby girl and we'll have joined the cast of Duck Dynasty. |
 |
| And later in October of 2015... |
A couple last fun pictures:
 |
| We'll be living here: This satellite image shows the trailer home (southernmost structure in the middle) and that huge green square is our backyard! |
 |
| Every single Larson-sided grandchild and as far as we know nobody's pregnant right now. |
 |
| Front row - Left is Liam, then Jonas, Luke, and Isaac with Stella then Clarissa in the back row. |
 |
| I told them 3 times, please line up for a photo, but they just don't listen. |
 |
| And here's my Gandalf Graduation robes. |
Things are great, things are looking up.
No comments:
Post a Comment