
Ok so Amy really wanted to go to the library and get her internet cravings satisfied... So she left me and Isaac alone to play in the childrens center. Isaac and I played with crayons, small tables, puzzles etc... until finally I decided that I also wanted to go online in the kids area. So what did I do to distract the baby so I could be online and not need to watch him?
Amy walked into the library to see this scene to the left.
I agree it looks kinda funny. But seriously Isaac is loving watching his favorite cartoon on Youtube. To make sure he would be fully entertained I even put ear phones on him so he could hear the music too!!

I love how the chairs in that room are only like 6 inches off the floor and yet he still looks tiny sitting on it!
And then today while I was at school, Amy sent me this picture. I don't know what went on at the house today but it sure looks like fun!!

2 comments:
I know it looks like there's a picture missing but that's just a weird mess up. don't mind it. :-) by see the picture to the left... I guess I meant the picture "above"
how funny... what cute pics! Love the fort, what a fun momma!
Post a Comment