Thursday, August 26, 2010








This to the left shows our living room! That's our front door to the left!











Wow look at our pretty decorations in our living room! That's the entrance to the master bedroom to the left, and to the right in the picture you kinda see the entrance to Isaac's room.











Here's a beautiful picture of the lovely couch donated to us by Ty's grandmother. Ty was our drummer if ya can't remember :-)










This is our guest bathroom AKA "Isaac's bathroom"












Isaac's room!!!!! He LOVES it.






























This is Isaac making a mess in mommy and daddy's room.














The Master Bedroom














The master bathroom. Double sinks!!!


















Also, our gigantic closets are in the master bathroom shown here. Amy's is on the right, mine is on the left.










And Here's the guest bedroom. It's only visible for those who come and visit us. It's beautiful with chandileers and golden things.






3 comments:

Jessica Shipp said...

Oh i love your house and am glad to hear things are going well. Good luck with school Brad! I love the double sinks in the master bath. SO Nice!!

Anonymous said...

What a goregous place! I am very curious about this guest bedroom....

valerie said...

these pictures are darling. I love Isaac's picture of him sitting at his very own computer. And Brad trying not to laugh. Hey everybody. I know what the guest room looks like. it's beautiful. My favorite part is the huge window that looks over the lush tree and garden area :) Love Mom Larson