Monday, October 11, 2010

Isaac the busy boy.

The other day Amy asked me if I knew where her underwears had all gone. I didn't know, but I did have a good idea about what had happened. "Isaac." I told her. "She sighed and said, yeah I guess I should start looking in all the Isaac places." That baby is the craziest busiest baby I ever knew. Normally he seems just like a normal strange baby but every once in a while we catch him doing something so funny or strange it gets us laughing so hard!












Here Isaac is helping his mama load the dryer...



































Amy left Isaac alone to drink his juice for a moment, and came back to see that all the folded laundry had quickly become scattered...

































Is that one of Amy's rings on Isaac's thumb?




























Isaac really loves laundry a lot actually. Here he's just running around the house pushing the laundry basket, sayin "choo choo!"



























Once when I was watching Isaac while Amy was out running errands, I showed Isaac how to lick your plate like a puppy, but I never got him to copy me. Here Amy sent me a picture of Isaac licking off the grape juice from his plate of grapes, she was a little alarmed and asked if I had anything to do with this.






















Here's just a boquet of flowers I created for Amy using the Lily looking flowers from our back yard and some 4 buck daiseys from Krogers.




























Yesterday I practiced turning Isaac into a Zombie while Amy worked on his real Halloween costume... (she'll blog about that later)






















It's official, Isaac likes to draw now! He's finally figured out how crayons and pencils work! I think I've noticed some red on our kitchen wall though.
























And here's Isaac helping load the dishwasher!













We're excited to have the Gma and Gmmpa Udell over to visit this Thursday!!! OH and Amy and I were asked to give talks about Spiritual Preparedness this Sunday in Sacrament meeting. It'll be a fun weekend!

No comments: