Anyways I bring this up because Saturday I fed Isaac some potatoe salad that I brought home from school. The following is a true story:

He ate the potatoes, which he loves. He ate the hard chunks and the mashed potatoes. He also ate the tomatoes and pickles which he loves too. But after he swallowed it all, two things popped out of his mouth... An onion chunk, and a green pepper! All shiney and clean! He's just like his mommy!

I thought our neighbors have a jungle forest front yard. Here, if you look closely you'll notice the monster sized spider web glistening in the sun, and the angry squirrel who didn't like me taking his picture holding onto the tree trunk about the web. We live in a tropical climate!
However for the first time EVER, I felt REALLY cold this morning walking from the car to the gym. WOW!
No comments:
Post a Comment