Luke has been getting up on his knees, and rocking back and forth for a couple of months now. But his prefered method of transportation has still been scooting and mostly rolling around. Well tonight he actually did his first crawl! He still hasn't figured out that crawling is way better then scooting and rolling, but I'm sure he'll figure it out soon. :) He crawls only if whatever he's after isn't too far away, then he gets just close enough that it's barely out of reach, and lays on his belly and stretches until he gets it.
Isaac on the other hand sure didn't like the attention Luke was getting. As I was trying to record this special moment, he was in the corner of the room whining and crying. Afterwards, Isaac said, "Look Mommy!". I looked up to find him crawling across the floor just like Luke was. I think Isaac is at the beginning of a long road of learning how to share attention and toys. Hopefully I can get Isaac sharing nicely before Luke gets old enough to really care when Isaac tears toys out of his hands. Isaac has been an awesome big brother, and he is quick to give Luke hugs and kisses- and even his toys if he's in control and can choose which toy Luke gets. Its when Luke grabs a toy on his own that problems arise. I guess that's very normal for his age though!
1 comment:
Sad to say but dad and I never had a child choose us over a toy. you must feel priveledge :9)
Post a Comment