With Brad's busy school schedule, the kids rarely get to see him anymore. He usually leaves before they wake up, and comes home after they are in bed. With my calling in Young Women's, I now have to be gone on Wednesday nights. That has allowed at least one time in the week (besides Sunday) that there can be some quality father-son time. Last night Brad was able to get some good videos in of Luke's crawling progress, and just how cute both boys are :) ENJOY!
3 comments:
Sad to say but none of my children have chosen mommy and daddy over toys before. You must feel very priveledged :*)
Do you remember when Isaac was first crawling and you had him choose between money, food, etc. I can't remember what all of them were but you determined that he would be a business man or something. Anyway. After watching the video again. I thought you might put Luke to the same test :*)
ha ha yes, that is to be done on the first birthday :)
Post a Comment