he walks the same way the old people i work with do!! yay luke!!!
ha ha, he's 90 years ahead of his time :)
I can't believe he's this advanced! So stoked?@!
Does this mean you are coming to Utah to visit? He looks so adorable and really big!
Awe I just love this little man he hikes up is britches and just decided to walk! haha life is so entertaining
Yes Jessica, we are going to be there in a week! :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
he walks the same way the old people i work with do!! yay luke!!!
ha ha, he's 90 years ahead of his time :)
I can't believe he's this advanced! So stoked?@!
Does this mean you are coming to Utah to visit? He looks so adorable and really big!
Awe I just love this little man he hikes up is britches and just decided to walk! haha life is so entertaining
Yes Jessica, we are going to be there in a week! :)
Post a Comment