Friday, October 5, 2012

I Love To See The Temple

A couple days ago an awesome friend from the ward took us to the temple.  She was so nice to watch the boys for me while I ran in to do a few names  :)  When it was her turn to go in, both boys thoroughly enjoyed walking around the temple grounds.  You could feel the spirit so strongly with these 2 precious children that so recently left heaven's arms!  It was such a nice way to kick off this Conference weekend.  




The boys appreciating the beautiful temple flowers.  I love how Luke copies everything Isaac does.  Everywhere Isaac would stop to smell the flowers, Luke would do the same.

My attempt at getting a cute picture of both boys in front of the temple.   1 and 3 year olds don't comply very well  :)

Cutie Pie Isaac



Another attempt at getting a Luke picture.  I thought he'd run back to me, and I could get one

Yeah right, he's outa here!

They loved the water fountains


Best temple pic of Luke  :)


Hope you all watch and enjoy General Conference this weekend, and feast upon the words spoken.  Conference weekend is my favorite!

1 comment:

simplymom said...

Looks like a beautiful day at the Temple! Love seeing Isaac and Luke having fun and enjoying the Temple grounds.