So I'm just going to do a quick post about Isaac, mostly for myself so I can remember it in the future. On Monday was Isaac's 4 month check-up and vaccinations. He weighed in at a whopping 15 pounds even, 25 1/2 inches. He's getting big so fast! All off of mommy's milk :)
When it was time for the shots, my heart just ached for my little boy, he didn't know what was coming to him. I sat him in my lap, and the doctor pulled out the big mean needles. As she proceeded to prick him in his thighs, his screams could have shattered glass. Poor poor little boy. The rest of the day I had a not so happy Isaac. A few hours later he felt really warm, so I took his temperature and he was up to 100 degrees! So he got to taste some baby tylenol, which he thought tasted pretty weird. So thats the doctor story!
Brad took this pic of Isaac a couple weeks ago, playing with his PB & J. No, he's not really eating it, but he still looks pretty darn cute. And he did enjoy squishing it in his fingers :)
No comments:
Post a Comment