So Guess what?
We were accepted to Interview at 3 more schools!
Southern California! Houston Texas! and New York New York!!
Yay!
So the plan is I, Brad, shall trek over to Cali and Houston and do the interviews there all by my lonesome. I shall come home with news and great descriptions.
And Amy says she totally wants to see New York and so ya know... I've been thinking that there's nothing more romantic then climbing 300 flights of stairs in the Statue of Liberty so it's a date then!
oh and one more piece of big news! We were officially accepted into Memphis's Mississippi School! Yay! I'm officially gonna be a doctor in 5 years no matter what else happens in the next interviews Hooray!
3 comments:
Um... I wish you were going to Boston. :( Oh well, remember how you PROMISED that if New York accepted you, you guys would live there?!?
oh yeah.. I forgot we promised.... um. ok!
Really? I mean really really? You don't wanna get my hopes up do you??
Post a Comment