Monday, October 12, 2009

Halloween!



Well people. In two days I shall travel the world once again looking for Carmen San Diego. I've already matched the warrant, the crook, and the loot together. My fellow Gumshoes have caught Double Trouble and they've alerted us to Carmen's wherabouts... Fullerton California! and Houston Texas!

Once there, I'll run around placing flashing cones every where she may be until she is caught!

And when all is said and done. Whether or not I have her behind bars, there's gonna be only one thing left to do:

HIT IT ROCKAPELLA!
here's some cuter pumpkin pics of Isaac.

3 comments:

simplymom said...

What a darling little pumpkin!

valerie said...

Straight from the punkin' patch :) Is he coming trick or treating to our house? I'll give him a candy..... his mom can eat it and he'll eventually get some:) Love you Isaac Love Gma Larson

Mr. & Mrs. Bailey said...

I love his smile u have such a cute little boy