Monday, October 5, 2009

Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Cookies

So I like to try new recipes here and there, and this one turned out pretty good so I'm posting it :) I actually got this recipe as a wedding present and finally tried it out.

1 cup butter
1 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar
2 eggs
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup chunky peanut butter
2 1/2 cups flour
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp soda

Beat butter, sugars, and eggs until light and fluffy. Add peanut butter. Mix remaining ingredients into creamed mixture just until blended. Roll dough into balls and place in ungreased mini muffin tin and bake at 350 degrees for 8 minutes. Cookie will spring back to the touch when done. Remove from oven and place a snack sized Resse's Peanut Butter cup in the center and press lightly. Tip: Cut the peanut butter cups in half and place it in the cookie crinkle chocolate side up.

So the verdict is.... they are delicious! I don't know how often I'll make them because of the expense of the peanut butter cups. These always have been one of my favorite kind of cookies though!





No comments: