Thursday, October 1, 2009

GOT ACCEPTED TO 2 now!!!!

Hi. If you're visiting here for the first time, then WELCOME! We've just received another email... from FLORIDA! They said I'm Accepted!

but they need me to pay them the money and decided to go there by October 19th!!!
OH NO! THAT:S SOON!

it'll be a couple days after I visit Houston and California so we need to be making decisions fast! We'll be hopefully getting answers to prayers by then!

Love you all and thanks for reading!
PS if you have any votes for a particular place for us to live in the next 4 years please make it known!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

You want my suggestion of where to live?? I don't think it really matters as long as Isaac's address has a 3023 Jonquil Drive in it. :-)

Amy said...

You wanna trade us Stephie for Isaac?

Unknown said...

Stephie would be harder to take care of!

Stephanie said...

Hey!! Thanks Amy for being so willing to trade me in for you son... and Daddy if i could I would hit you right now. You're lucky I'm across the country. I would NOT be harder than Isaac!!

I vote BOSTON!!!! oh wait.. that's already out of the question?! :( okay than.. New York is the vote.

Amy said...

Sorry Steph, that was Brad that was so willing to trade our son. I still love you though!

A Sweater Friend said...

Awesome bro. Keep it up.