Hey!
Well Janet told us she read this blog, and I think my mom read it too... maybe my grandma Geddes read it... but besides that NOBODY COMMENTED or mentioned anything!
We'll keep blogging this month... but maybe we'll switch to simple emails unless people start liking the Blog.
So our dryer had tons of problems but I managed to learn how to fix them all. Now our dryer works great. And then the Washer broke last night!! HEADACHE!
So I called up the guy and long story short we managed to buy a Kenmore Washer off of him for 60 bucks more and he drove all the way to our house, diagnosed the problem with our washer and he hooked up the new one and hauled off the old broken one. It turns out that for a number of reasons the transmission broke.
But yay! we're up and running again!! We were gonna spend today getting ourselves some Texan drivers licenses but it looks like ya gotta get your car registered all Texany first! So we'll do that later I guess. Our car expires in September.
Well... I have one last orientation dinner tomorrow, then I have Saturday free. Then I have Sunday to pray, and then all heck breaks loose and school begins monday.
It looks like Amy and I decided on me leaving every morning at 6am so that I miss rush hour, and then I come home AFTER rush hour at about 8pm. Everyday. So I'll be packing breakfast lunch AND dinner! I'm really wanting to get all my studying done at school so that for the 2 hours I'm home everyday it'll not be bothered with homework.
Wish me luck in finding someone to carpool with k?
We found "our" library. It's beautiful and wonderful. Isaac's playing in the kids room now. That boy is drinking a TON. I punched holes in his bottle lids so that he isn't sucking every second of the day. With the holes he chugs and then stops to breath.. like us adults ya know? But man Isaac is totally filling up his diapers like crazy. I think I've been peed on 2 times in the last 2 days from him leaking out the sides.
Sorry no pictures. Life is just too busy still. We're almost done re organizing the house and decorating it so it looks picture worthy. Maybe next post like saturday or monday you'll get pictures!!
With Love
-Brad and Amy
4 comments:
Im reading!!!! Keep posting when you can!
I blog stalk you guys :) So keep writing! I enjoy hearing what you guys are up to. Good luck with school Brad!
I read you guys all the time too!!
yay THANKS. love yall says Amy!
Post a Comment