Saturday, October 23, 2010

Grandpa Udell Left Something Behind.

So I thought it would be fun to get some good pictures of Isaac being curious.





I would like to say here that Isaac poured himself a glass of "Grandpa Udell's milk."
Remember, I did not pour it, Isaac did, I'm innocent.

And here Isaac picked up his bottle and drank it for the first time!!!
I didn't get a picture of him actually drinking cause he'd quickly pull the bottle away when the fizzies surprised him!
After drinkin a bit, Isaac went to put down his bottle and here he's picking up the Pepsi 2 liter, it's so much bigger and more fun to play with and try to drink from!





And then here at the end, Isaac was about to finish his pepsi drink when mama came stomping through the door. She did NOT like what she had found here.
She was disappointed in the fact that I was taking pictures of Isaac when I should've been stopping him from drinking the foul stuff.
Oops, what I considered to be good journalism apparently is in confliction with good parenting :-)

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

HAHAHA! But seriously... I can't believe you let him drink that crap.

simplymom said...

Cute pictures But....I'm with Stephy! Don't let little Isaac drink it! His poor tummy.