Ha ha, I credited Rhone because after the jacket was purchased for me, he loved it so much, he nearly claimed it for his own. But since he humbly digressed and allowed the jacket to continue on it's path towards my birthday I thought I'd mention it. But yes, thank YOU for the jacket, and Stephanie, you haven't seen hippie Brad yet... That's tomorrow!
3 comments:
nice picture! um...Rhone didn't go shoppin by himself, I helped pick out the jacket too! And you still look good in it!
haha... rhone indeed. From what I hear, dear Janet used her special Calvin Smith money for it.
PS. Your face looks like a hippie.
Ha ha, I credited Rhone because after the jacket was purchased for me, he loved it so much, he nearly claimed it for his own. But since he humbly digressed and allowed the jacket to continue on it's path towards my birthday I thought I'd mention it. But yes, thank YOU for the jacket, and Stephanie, you haven't seen hippie Brad yet... That's tomorrow!
Post a Comment