Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I'm sick of Brad and Isaac, Want Amy belly picture!



Here's a belly picture!!!

In 15 days Amy will begin her Third trimester!!

It's just grow grow grow now! If you're bored please call Amy and remind her to take those darn vitamins and promise her chocolate if she does it.

She's been kinda sleepy lately but then suddenly she'll feel like staying up all night watching TV.

We have our next doctor's appointment in about 6 days, so no really new news. Baby's doing great.

Today Amy sent me this message:
"So I put Homeward Bound on for Isaac. While I was in the bedroom all of a sudden I heard Isaac crying. It was sad enough crying I thought he had gotten hurt or something. So I ran to find him sitting on his little chair watching the cat in the movie drown down the waterfall. He was crying purely out of concern for the "baow."
Amy said that Isaac didn't wanna watch the movie anymore.

4 comments:

Stephie said...

I want MORE belly picture... maybe one with her face in it too...

simplymom said...

I 2nd that! More belly pictures!

Amy said...

I decided my face is too fat to post on the internet :)

Marijke said...

exciting!! That is so sad about Isaac crying about the kitty, how sweet.