Monday, February 21, 2011

I'm sick of Brad, more Isaac Pictures!


We've heard your cries for more Isaac and less Brad so here you go. So on Saturday we had a family day. Went out for a walk to go see the duckies at our pond and play at the park.












The crazy thing is how Isaac has decided that he is terribly scared of the swings. But instead he's become very very brave and bold about the slippery slides! He goes up those stairs and down the slides without hardly any hesitation! Amy nor I need to cheer him on to push off the top, he just goes! And not just the simple slides, Isaac barrels down the big tube slides too!






As you can see Isaac loves his sunglasses and hat. He looks so funny but he refuses to play without them!

And then Isaac became wierd. He fell and got "derdee" all over his arm. He ran over and we helped him wipe his hands off. Then he noticed that his crocs sandals were full of "durdee" too so he walked back to us on his heels so we could clean his shoes. That crazy boy came back yelling "durdee durdee derdy" to us so much that after we had a good laugh we got tired of cleaning a piece of dirt off his shoes and we just told him to deal with it. I think Isaac's dirty shoes reminded me of Rhones behavior with sticky food in his nice car :-) The last picture is of him checking out the dirty on his shoes.









We decided that Isaac has gotten fatter since Christmas. As he runs around and jiggles we start to think that we should get him outside running around more often! Amy just says that the extra chub on him is a sign that he's about to sprout up again.

2 comments:

Stephie said...

OH! SO stinkin CUTE! I miss Isaac, I wanna hear him say derdee.

simplymom said...

ahhh...so cute! I want to play with him in the "dert" :-)