Friday, December 16, 2011

The Cloth Diaper Revolution


In this video, Luke describes the trendy new feelings of wearing a brand new very soft cloth diaper. He's really excited to try them out. He does explain however, how they are a little bit bigger and fluffier than normal. Can you get all that from him talking?

Oh and at the end he burps, but that's not about the diapers, it's just from rolling onto his tummy.

So YES. Here we are. Embarking on the newest crazy craze. Cloth diapers. I told Amy, don't do it. Don't invest in fancy pants that you poop on. "you'll hate scraping out the poo!" I told her. But nope, she was one step ahead of me. Last week I came home from school to Amy dragging me over to the bathroom with an excited look on her face. I was half expecting to see the latest biggest Isaac poop (which is a good thing seeing as how it's a sign that we're heading out of the constipation famine) But to my surprise Amy had installed a high pressure hose to the plumbing behind the toilet! It squirts off the poo for you! Wow.

So in case you've ever heard me say something about, "we're so poor cause we have to buy diapers.." well now you can have a break from that. We no longer will be spending our 40 bucks a month or whatever it was on diapers. We just got a little bit richer! (of course this means that we can finally afford to go to the dentist. hip hip hooray :-( we're so over joyed)

But anyways now that schools out for the Christmas break, I get to see my kids! Isaac has grown 1.5 inches and Luke 2 inches more! Luke can play with his toys sitting up against the corner of his play pen. He's so BIG! He is eating real human food now too and his poo poo has changed into human feces. Luke's new diapers are larger than his normal diapers which makes his butt just a little too big for his car seat. So you know what that means? We've got him sitting in a bigger car seat! WOW I just can't believe he's growing so fast. Isaac is just so obsessed with Spiderman. He's been begging to watch "pide a man" cartoons. He's convinced that Santa is getting him a "spiderman airplane." Who knows what that means, hopefully Santa knows.

We're staying home for the holidays and really enjoying the time to relax but we also have so much to do! Lots of errands to run and things that we've put off doing until now that I'm out of school.

I'm pretty sure I passed all my classes this semester... So that means only 7 semesters left!!!!!!

Life is really good for us now. (like always) Thanks to our precious 2 boys no matter how hard life gets we're always surrounded by smiley crazy happy loving faces!
Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

valerie said...

'Ahhhh that is so precious. Amy your so lucky to have a poop washer that is soo awesome! We had to soak ours and squeeze and soak and squeeze. My fingers had diaper rash. I was using desitin on my hands. And it worked!!!