Saturday, September 25, 2010

25th September

One month from Amy's 23rd and a half birthday. (she's getting old now)

I was going to tell you about the horrible horrifying horror of last night but it gives me the chills and so I don't really have it in me to repeat it. It was just so bad, emotionally scarring moment etc... it involved... gulp... the grossest cockroach in the world, doing acrobats and ... nevermind I don't want to touch that subject.

BUT.
I do want to tell you that last night I made an invention!
I invent grand new foods about once a month. I always thing these foods are fantabulous, however I usually get critisized by uninventive people. But this time, ah HA! I've made something that even the WORST critics can't argue against.

I call it, "Galleta Galleta Icecream"
go to the grocery store and buy vanilla ice cream.
then you take it home and scoop out 3 scoops large sized
Add 1/4 cup of whole milk
now add one graham cracker and 1 and a half oreos.
smash and stir together until it has become thick like a shake.
Enjoy.

(or you could just buy cookies and cream ice cream and add graham crackers)
I love it and so will you.

No comments: