Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Sick and Sad

Well a week before this last Sunday, I took Isaac to Nursery. It was his second time going there just to see what it's like. We stayed for about a half hour and he loved playing with the balls. There were a couple naughty red head boys who were very rowdy and Isaac made sure to stay away from them. However later that day Isaac developed a runny nose. Darn!! Somebodies kid was sick in nursery. Isaac's watery nose never got too bad last week. But even though he had pretty much gotten better we made sure not to take him to nursery this week to spare the other children.

And then monday came...












Poor poor Isaac's cold got worse! His nose has officially turned into a running faucet.
He's so miserable.






This is Isaac just laying on the floor of his bedroom just sick and tired of being sick and sad. His nose just won't stop draining itself!!



However there's one thing I'm really impressed by, He'll ask for a tissue and wipe his nose himself now! He's a big boy! And last night when I tucked him in bed, I showed him how he could use his blankey to wipe his nose... and he never cried for us after that! He knows what to do with his nose!


But still, all that wiping only makes your nose turn red. Amy said that the only realy joy for Isaac comes from his current favorite drink.... "JJSSSSS"









Apple Juice!
But I guess Juice only makes the horribleness go away for a few moments, cause it's so hard to drink without breathing through your nose!
Poor Isaac woke up a bunch in the middle of the night last night! Hopefully he's better by the time Gma and Gmpa Larson come visit next week!
PS today's my last exam... ANATOMY. wish me luck!!!

No comments: