Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween!

We did some AWESOME Pumpkin carving right after Church on Sunday. It was the only time we really spent together. Even though it's a sacrifice, I've LOVED being strict in keeping homework away from the Sabbath day. My grades might suffer sometimes, but since my family suffers Monday-Saturday, it's good to have me home to help out at least one day a week!

I (BRAD) did the Rango Chemilion face pumpkin, and Amy did the happy face one. And then On the back of my I wrote the name of the dreadful Test that I took on Halloween morning.. Pharmacology! Ew.











Isaac was a Train Conductor, thanks to the Smiths who donated the costume to us!!!!!
















Luke was a cute 'lil Pumpkin! It was Isaac's costume from 2 years ago. LUKE DIDN'T FIT INTO IT! He's 1 month younger than Isaac was when he wore it too. Luke is our Big Baby!












Isaac didn't like how the Witch's Brew burned his mouth... He didn't realize that it was just "bubble juice." what we call normal carbonated root beer.


Oh and I asked Amy what she was... She said, "A Mexican!" I told her that if anyone asks, she should refer to herself as a Mariachi Girl... ya know, it's a little less politically incorrect.






































We went to a triple ward's Fall Festival where tons of kids dressed up. Isaac LOVED seeing the Princesses and the Snow Whites, and there was even a Simba there! However there was one werewolf kid that really scared Isaac and tried to chase him.




Since my halloween weekend was spent studying for Pharm, I didn't have any time to make a costume better than Jim Halpert. A Character from "The Office" who dressed up as Facebook.








Test Week is OVER! I can now come home and see my kids for half an hour before they go to sleep. I think that for the last 2 and a half weeks I've been leaving the house at 5:50 am and not coming home from school till 10pm. If anyone's considering Optometry school... think again. It's not any easier than Med School I'm sorry!


Life is good now. We can eat Isaac's candy. He got TONS of it. On Halloween night, I stayed home giving candy to trick or treaters (It's against our religion to turn off the porch lights and deny children candy. Look it up, it's in the Bible.) That was fun, especially the part about me sitting down and not studying and casually watching a halloween movie. Amy went with her friend Joneal and the kids to go trick or treating around the best neighborhoods. Apparently the old bishop of the ward has a really fun halloween tradition that Amy got to watch. He dumps gasoline all over the street and lights it on FIRE!!!! That's So Awesome. I'm going to do that too! Maybe for my birthday! (Which is in a week or so!)


Love you all BYE



No comments: