Saturday, November 12, 2011

MARRIAGE!!

HOORAY! Brad's sister Brittany got married to Bagi Dash Tu Dev. It was an awesome wedding, the ceremony was super cool, thanks to Bagi's family being from Mongolian. They brought their culture and performed a beautiful tradition we got to witness. I totally want to learn Mongolian now. Too bad I have to learn about antidepressants instead back at school. And what could be better than having the wedding end with a beautiful light snowfall. So I got my snow for the year, and now it's already time to go back to Texas.










Brittany creamed his face with cake. Here you can almost see his neck being dislocated!














And here we see Luke getting snowed on. I think he's very ready to back to Houston.
















We love you Utah! It was good seeing you. Hope you all miss us immensely until the next time you see us!


No comments: