Wednesday, May 9, 2012

2012

2012 is attempting to be the most exciting and eventful year ever.  Thinking back on your life, what year do you consider to be the greatest ever?  For the old people in my family, it was probably 1984 I'm guessing.  For the old people in Amy's family It was definitely 1987.  However for me, I'm thinking that I like 2012 the most for the following reasons:

Curtis and Marcie were married and sealed in the temple
Brittany and Bagie will have their baby and make me an Uncle
My brain grew 2 sizes larger during the hardest semester of my life
Isaac turned 3 (yay no more terrible 2's) Luke turned 1 (yay no more babies)
Quynn and Chelsea are having their baby and giving our kids a cousin
Camber and Allison had their baby, giving our kids their first 2nd cousin on the Larson side
Went to 6 Flags! Our FIRST EVER family vacation
Tegucigalpa, Honduras Temple will finally be finished after 6 years of "construction"
and the most important thing of them all (no offense)
The Hobbit-An Unexpected Journey will debut

I've no doubt that other big events will be added to this list that have yet to happen.  Did I forget anything?
Now here's some photos that I wanted to add that are related to our last blog.


At six flags their water park just had opened that day and so there were lots of half naked people walking around the park. Luke decided he wanted to get a little scandalous too.

It was HOT... well not too bad, but hot enough to make you sweat like crazy.  Isaac, who HATES drinking water  (he usually demands milk or juice during a meal)
 found it for the first time in his life to be rather refreshing. He wanted MORE so I took this pic.

This one is for Grandma Udell. It's a giant statue of a naked guy in the middle of the San Antonio. I'm sure Grandpa Bob would've taken a better picture, but I thought I'd make an attempt

Now this is something.  This is the greatest gas station... a glorified version of a gas station... how can I best describe it?  If Haiti is a 3rd world country, the USA is a 1st world country, then this would represent the gas station of a 1/3 country, one that is so great it doesn't yet exist.
Plus it has the greatest public restroom I've ever used.  They even provided cleansing foam in each stall to sanitize the seat with.

Caught them reading books together. No, they're not just making a mess, they really are looking at pictures in the books they have selected.

Luke is SO BIG. Not only is he standing up and showing off, but do you recognize those clothes?  They both used to be worn by Isaac. (Actually the shirt was worn by Isaac last week and I just decided it was too small for him) Do you recognize the shirt yet? Scroll up and check out Isaac drinking that water... :-)  

Isaac is 3 years old this Saturday!! We'll see all you Utahn's in a couple weeks too as we come to celebrate Ada's 0 birthday and Luke's 1st.

No comments: