So my little Isaac is officially 3 years old!! I can't believe it. He is growing up too fast. On Friday we took him to the mall to get his 3 year old pictures taken. We got him a new shirt to wear for the pictures, and while I was helping him try it on in the dressing room, he looked in the mirror and said, "I have brown eyes, just like mommy!" It's so fun to watch your kids grow and learn and make realizations about themselves. Here are a few pictures from his big day:
 |
| Isaac got some new sidewalk chalk!! |
 |
| Also some markers, and coloring books. I especially liked this one, as we've had a few marker incidences lately, and these ones only draw on the special paper :) |
 |
| New shirt #2! Had we opened the package earlier, we probably wouldn't have bothered buying him a new shirt the day before. But it's probably for the best, this kid's grown out of most of his other shirts, so another shirt is exactly what he needed. And dang, it looks good on him too! |
 |
| Spiderman Isaac!!!! He absolutely loves this costume. The kid's been a bit obsessive about Spiderman lately. Isaac spent the day dancing and singing "Spiderman Isaac Spiderman Isaac, does whatever a Spiderman Isaac can...." He's not so fond of the mask though, a bit to claustrophobic for him I guess |
 |
| So we tried it on Luke! Luke didn't like it either. I had approximately 1 second to take this picture, before he tore it off. You can see the blur of his hand yanking it off. I guess I don't blame him. I almost got a cute picture though :) |
 |
| Isaac trying to play with his new golf set. He's got a bit of practicing to do |
 |
| And of course a ball. Sorry mom, we didn't get a good picture of him with your present. we took a video, but it cuts off too early. He also got an airplane that can be taken apart and put together with that tool you see sitting on the table in this picture. And I have to say, he absolutely LOVES it. He just sits around trying to unscrew and screw that plane all day. He got a few more knick knacks from brad and I, and those books. Overall, this kid made quite the haul. He had a pretty awesome birthday. |
 |
| It's tiring being Spiderman, taking a little rest. Spiderman glasses were also a new birthday present. (sorry the pic is upside down) |
 |
| We wanted to get Isaac a Spiderman cake, but they said they didn't have one over the phone. So we ordered a Thomas cake. When Brad went to pick it up, they had a Spiderman cake on display. Oh well... Thomas is cool too. |
 |
| And you can't go wrong with chocolate. Isaac told me he wanted a "brown" cake. That must be my child. |
 |
Luke enjoyed his birthday pizza and cake as well.
Mother's Day
Mother's Day was amazing as well. My boy's took care of me! :) Next year I get to share the day with Isaac for his birthday.
|
Here are a few pictures of Isaac a Luke making some masterpieces to mail off to Grandma Larson and Udell.
 |
Luke was a little more interested in trying to eat the paint then paint with it. So handprints was mostly what he contributed.
And finally, what you've all been waiting for...... The cutest video you'll see in a while. Luke thought it was HILARIOUS when Isaac would pretend to sneeze. Of course it was better before I pulled out the camera. Isaac sneezed a little better, and Luke had a heartier laugh. That's how it always it, by the time the camera comes out, the performance is over. But then Luke started sneezing himself. SO CUTE You just have to watch.. |
No comments:
Post a Comment